How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the best way to convert PDF tables and charts to Excel tables?
Without any special software, there is a great tool called the Alt key. If you want to copy the data into excel a column at a time, you click on the top of the column in pdf and hit the Alt key as you drag across the data in that column. This assumes you have a document with recognizable text. When highlighted, hit copy and paste. Repeat for each column. Yes, this is old style, but it is handy.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
I use it for writing, reading, and reading and writing. If you prefer to use the Alt or Win Key as a substitute for the Ctrl or CTV keys, you can download the Alt Key program here. I would recommend running this as administrator.