How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is the best HTML to PDF converter tool?
We have tried all libraries of PHP in one of the projects where we need to generate PDF of 700 pages with some calculations and output was very slow. Then we tried PERL based library wkhtmltopdf which you need to install on the server first and after that you can call that using PHP. Here is step by step tutorials to implement it. How to generate a large PDF file with PHP? Also, this solution is not limited to PHP, but you can implement in other languages as well.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
Step 1: Download PDF To generate large PDF files, you need PDF (PDF file to TIFF) and then you have to install it on your server. You can get it for free at. To install it, go to your server settings, and then click Install to download it. Install and open it. Then press Enter key. The installation script will detect all available packages, and then will display one of them. You have to select the PHP version in order to install package. Here is step-by-step tutorial to install it: Go to Installation and Select the PHP Version. Now you can Install PHP version. After installing it, open PDF program. The default settings should be fine for most PHP installations. For others, you'll have to modify PDF configuration file. To do that, press Enter key. In the PDF program, there are some settings of its own, the most important one we will cover here.