How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What is a good web API to convert web pages to PDF?
It's quite good. There are some issues though. CSS3 is not parsed in general. Float property loses the context, float.right acted like a tab for me. Data URI is not translated properly. Having said that, no other pdf conversion utility does any of these anyway, and mPDF is certainly quite fast compared to likes of DomPDF. So sure it's one of the best option available right now.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If you are not using Xe TeX, you might find it even faster. However, you will lose all the XE's features. Overall it's a good utility, as compared with more well known options such as the very popular LaTeXtoHTML (as described by Paul Bailing in his article on using the PDF Viewer with TeX). Overall I wouldn't use any other PDF conversion app than PDF Viewer, since it's got enough features to let me convert all the books on my bookshelf (and some of them anyway). PDF Viewer is a great app for users of Microsoft Office (especially Word). It's easy to use, and will convert documents to and from the PDF file format. In addition, it includes several nice features such as PDF Annotations, PDF Tables and PDF Pages. In addition, the app is very good when it comes to displaying text.PDF Viewer is free of charge and is licensed under.