How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are the best software for PC to convert PDF to other formats and vise versa?
How heavily do you need to edit the text? For minor changes, I take screen snips of PDFs, paste them into MS Paint, zoom in, cut out the letter/word/image that I want to change, and type the desired new addition into that spot. For new text that's too large for the empty space, I open a second Paint workspace, paste the remainder of the text into that, and go about moving text, (usually a few words at a time) until I'm satisfied that the end of a line appears to be the natural break in text. Now I can paste the remaining lines in as one chunk. Finally, I zoom back out, make sure I can't tell the difference, copy and paste the image(s) into Word, change the text wrapping to "in front of text," arrange to fill the page, and save as a PDF. It sounds tedious, but I've found it to be much more efficient than reformatting text copy-and-pasted into Word. (written by an intern whose clueless bosses instruct her to make minor changes on beautifully done PDFs, e-mailing only the original PDF and a Word doc consisting of that dreaded 1-inch wide, mile-long strip of vertical text.)
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
But that's not just some stupid intern. I'm an intern with a real job. With the proper guidance and experience, I can make a PDF work as well as a Word document. Now, I have made a few regrettable blunders before that's made for some pretty awesome pictures, but I haven't had to use any of them in some time. The key: If the changes are small, I can take screenshots, paste them into MS Paint, and edit the text as much as I want. If they're major, I'm not going to spend an hour on them, and I can probably edit them in the few minutes before I need to send the PDF off to someone for the printer. That's why I take handwritten text, and I always include the line numbers. All this is because my employer isn't really looking for me to.