How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are some good PDF to Excel converter? Preferably ones that also convert Secured PDF documents.
There’s no easy way I know of but having had to do that with a PDF report of lots of data (12 Pages), I had to select all tabular data on each page, copy it and paste into a text file. I then removed all commas before doing a find and replace on spaces and replacing them with commas. Finally I saved the file as a csv file and imported it into my spreadsheet. Even after all of that I spent a fair amount time aligning the data into proper columns. The previous assumes that PDF is text-based. If it’s image-based you need to OCR it first before doing what wrote. Then is it essential to carefully proofread everything to make sure the OCR didn’t screw up some numbers.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If you are going to use such data, it is imperative that you have an OCR program installed. This is why I recommend using the following program which has all essential features that a PDF converter lacks: PDF OCR. This free program is fully documented on their download page here: You can see why I suggest using it. One of the most irritating things you experience when going back and editing data from a PDF is that each paragraph is placed in a different place than that which was entered. This makes it even harder to see the structure and meaning. I’ve written three different tables here that have been used in this blog post along with a few images, as well as having this in the previous link. The first one is of how much electricity was used for a given time period (months). The second is of how many hours of electricity.