How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there open source library to convert PDF to Word and vice versa?
I mean do the Google search but I doubt it. Both formats are nontrivial; further, the PDF to Word direction is very difficult and may not even be totally possible in all cases — without rasterizing pieces of the PDF anyway. Libraries that can do anything with Word documents (.doc and .docx files) tend to be commercial. For example, I recommend the commercial suite of libraries called Aspose for C# and Java that will do the .doc/.docx - PDF conversion in both directions.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
What about Microsoft Word? Word, itself doesn't natively support .pdf files, either. The .docx format is used on the Windows and OS X operating systems. If you're looking at documents that come into your organization using these operating systems (or Word 2007 on Windows XP with a PDF reader), you should be able to convert them to PDF using the Office Tools for Office .pdf file format, and you'll probably be able to create the PDF from your files using the native Microsoft program. The .pdf format is not native to any operating system. The only programs that can manipulate this file format tend to be specialized PDF conversion tools specifically designed for converting PDFs. What are the downsides to using PDF versus .docx files? The .pdf file has a higher file size and a lot more formatting restrictions (see below). Also, the .pdf is an Open Document Format (.ODT format .pdf extension),.