How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How to get image written into a directory? I have converted PDF into image but unable to save image into specific directory.
The most functional tool to help you add an image in a PDF is LightPDF. This is a free online editor which can convert PDF documents to Word, PNG, JPG, PPT, TXT and convert Word, JPG, PNG, PPT and Excel back to a PDF file. Aside from that, there are other functions which you can try out to enhance your content such as signing, merging, splitting, unlocking, protecting, compressing, rotating a PDF and so on. You can directly access and proceed with the editor even without signing up. Simply follow this guide on how you can add an image into a PDF with this tool. First and foremost, visit LightPDF, where you shall click the "PDF to Word" button under the "Convert from PDF". In the box, tap the "Choose file" to add PDF document or simply drag and drop the file into the box to upload. Afterwards, download the Word document and open it. From there, select an image then drag and drop it to the document to add. Once finished, go back to the program's page. Under the Convert to PDF tap "Word to PDF". Upload the Word file where you inserted an image and wait until it is converted. Then click the "Download" icon to save your file. Pros. The tool has a user-friendly interface. The program can instantly edit and convert PDF files online. It is a completely free and reliable tool with no watermark and there is no limitation set on converting and editing files. It can work on different platforms including Windows PC, Mac OS, Android and iOS devices. Cons. It works only with constant internet connection, so you can't use it offline.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
There can also be crashes. Overall, we have reviewed 13 of the best online PDF editors for your use. These options can surely help you add any style of design to your content. We hope these online tools and best online PDF editors can help you build the strongest content possible.