How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I convert PDF documents to editable formats such as DOC/Excel/PPT?
The most foolproof way to do this on a mac is the following. Note. This will also provide the lowest filesize pdf possible. On Powerpoint, select File > Export… Select File Format > JPEG (at the bottom of the pop-up window) Locate the JPEG export in Finder (it should be in a folder) Set the size > Width. 1920 Height. 1080 (or a size of your choice, but this is a safe standard) Open the folder and select all (cmd + a) Right click, Open With > Preview Preview will load with the thumbnails of your deck in order on the left Select all of the thumbnails by clicking on one then cmd + a Select File > Print… Select Paper Size > Manage Custom Sizes… Select the + button below the empty list on the left of the pop-up window (this should be to the left of a - button and a duplicate button) Type in the Paper Size. 1920mm (width) 1080mm (height) then press OK Select the bottom left most dropdown (default input should be PDF) and select save as PDF Define your PDF title etc. Press save. Double check your PDF for correct formatting and ordering.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
The biggest limitation of this approach is the fact that the JPEG file size will be larger than the PDF. There are a couple of options you can choose from for this. You can use the Preview window, which is available through File > Preview. You can make a custom page (which will change the PDF file size), which can increase the size as well. Or you can download a JPG of your deck. There are other ways to take advantage of a large JPEG file. If you are using a MacBook you can try the following. In OS X, a folder can be created called “Library/Preferences”. In System Preferences, go to Desktop, then open the file menu (cmd + option + f) and select “New Folder”. You will have an option to add a folder. Create the folder. Set the permissions to write and “allow access by everyone”..