How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert PDF or other formats documents to iBook format?
Word 2013 and later has the ability to open a PDF document as an editable Word document. You do this using Word’s File…Open browser. Note that you will need to change the File Filter to show PDF files. Once you click Open, Word will convert the PDF for you. Excel lacks a similar feature. And the times I have tried to use third-party software to convert a PDF made from an Excel document, the results haven’t been very satisfactory. What works very well is to use Word as an intermediary between the PDF and Excel. Some Excel experts call this process “Word-washing.” Copy data from the PDF file and paste it in a Word table. Word knows how to handle data that is imported from a PDF file. Copy the data from Word and paste in Excel. Excel knows how to handle data coming from a Word table. I have never tried to convert a PDF into an editable PowerPoint presentation.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If you really need to edit a PDF of a presentation. Or to convert a PDF to a PowerPoint Slideshare presentation. Then you should try the free service of Microsoft Office Writer. Why should anyone have to use Word? The Word software is free of charge of any kind. Its interface is very intuitive, and its features are extensive. You will never run out of features. In addition, its free upgrade-free version, Office 2007, is a very solid piece of software even if it has been slightly updated since Office 2002. You will probably do better keeping Word 2012 than 2007. The new version is really more robust, it has a better spell-checking function and now has better integration with Word's search capabilities. And you can check out some other ways of exporting your presentations as PowerPoint files: Export a PowerPoint file from Word. This is available on Word's Export… menu screen. The Export….