How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a PDF (.pdf) to an Excel (.xcl) file?
You can insert the PDF file into Excel through the Insert menu in different versions of Microsoft Excel, which includes 2007, 2013, 2016, 2019 and 2020. Step 1. Open the Excel cell in Microsoft Excel and click the Insert menu next to the Home button. Step 2. Choose the Object button from the Text tab. Step 3. From the Object window, click Create from File and browse the PDF file. Finally, click OK to insert the PDF file. Suppose that you don’t want the PDF file to be visible in the Excel spreadsheet. Remember to tick the Display as Icon box. Besides, you also can insert the PDF file by ticking the Link to file option to link the PDF Document to the Excel cell. How to Insert Multiple PDF Pages into Excel Cell Just in case you need to insert different pages from a PDF file into Excel at a different location. The steps mentioned above will be a problem for you, so during this time, the PDF Converter will be helpful for you. Here I introduce you to the best PDF converter. Bitwar PDF Converter. The only way for you to insert multiple PDF pages into Excel is to split the PDF and add the page separately into Excel. You can use the Split PDF tool in PDF Converter to split the PDF file first. To split PDF. Step 1. Go to the Bitwarsoft Download Center, download and install the PDF converter on your computer. Step 2. Open the converter, and click the Other PDF Tools button. Step 3. There you can see the Split/Rotate PDF tool, now just drag the target PDF file into the window and set the save path. Step 4. Click Convert and wait a moment. Now after finishing the four steps, you can follow the steps mentioned above to insert the PDF pages into Excel.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
If you're a Mac user, then it's time to upgrade your Excel.