How To Convert PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I convert a doc file to PDF with embedded fonts?
Re. your comment. That shouldn't happen. Is the version of Times New Roman that you are using a Postscript font? You might be using an old TrueType font that came with Word, or a newer TrueType font that is rendered as an Open Type font. Make sure you only have ONE version (preferably an Open Type version) of Times New Roman open and active on your machine and try the conversion again. If you can't manage that, or it still doesn't work correctly, try another oldstyle typeface such as Baskerville Old Face, Garamond, or Goudy--all three of those come with Word, so you should have them. That said, Word is not a page layout program, and it sometimes renders PDFs erratically. (I've had to use Word from time to time to layout a book, and I've found lines slipping from one page to the next, or sometimes a line at the top or bottom of a page goes missing.) So be sure to check your results carefully.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Convert PDF: All You Need to Know
For help with this, I would highly recommend checking out the Word Help file in your Docs or Project Files. (You should be able to navigate your Documents menu by clicking on Tools, then Help, then Help: PDF Layout, or simply look under Text Layout Tools.) If there are any errors in the conversion above, please submit a bug report. If you can't submit a bug report, submit a response via the Contact form. Thanks for helping us. Postscript vs. Postscript-OpenType Conversion: A Short Course on PDF vs. Postscript. This page summarizes the important differences between the Postscript version of Times New Roman and the Postscript-OpenType (Postscript-O) compatible version. It also gives you a little insight into the differences between Postscript and Postscript compatible fonts. It's worth noting, however, that you still have the options to set Postscript and Postscript-OpenType fonts both in Word 2007 Express and in the Advanced page in.