How To Convert PDF and Send online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Convert PDF and Send with minimal effort on your side:
- add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Convert PDF and Send.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Convert PDF and Send with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
- Edit & review PDFs online
- Convert PDF to Word
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No installations. Try Now!
Convert PDF And Share
Convert PDF and share
Good day everyone in this video today i will show you how to send a pdf as a link so to do this firstly let's go to my desktop i will be sending this pdf ass link which is all for me so the next thing for you to do is to open any browser on your pc so i'm using this chrome browser so when done log into your gmail account and log into any gmail account of your choice as you can see right here i've logged into these gmail accounts so the next thing for you to do is to click on this icon right here which is the google apps so after clicking on it you can then click on drive so a new tab will be open which is the one loading right here so let's give it time for it to load after it has done loading the next thing for you to do is to click on new which is this one right here click on it then file upload so you can select the location where you have the pdf file so i have it on my desktop as you can see is pdf file it is a all for me click on it so click on open to continue so right now as you can see stating upload so let's give it something to type for you to upload right it has been uploaded so let's close this so right now as you can see here is it all for me pdf file so this thing for you to do is to right click on it then click on get link so let's give it time for you to load so it's loading let's give it time it will load so...